Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Student Survey!
What do you think?
In an effort to help us both out with homework, I have a suggestion. I'd like your feedback on it. I will base my decision on your responses to the survey.
Would you rather:
1. Have a list of assignments at the beginning of the week (Monday). Those assignments would be turned in that Friday (similar to Mr. Saltz's class).
2. Keep the current system of homework, where you get a different assignment each day, or every other day.
Let me know what you think. What you say will determine where we go with this. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mr tesler it's melody..i think that we should hand in the homework at the end of the week. this gives us enough time to complete it.

Mia :]. said...

well the 1st way would be easier for both you and the students, since we have a heads up on whats going to happen. but they way you;r doing it now is fine too, but the 1st one seems a little easier :D

Victoria said...

I think i would rather have a list of assignments at the beginning of the week

VICKY=]

Anonymous said...

i think that the first suggestion would work better for the people that have trouble handing in the assignment the day its due.this might also help bring up peoples grades if their grades arent what you expect of them or what they expect of themselves.
by the way, this is julia from your period 5 class.

**~Franchesca~** said...

Mr I rather have a list of assignments.I always miss the work like this.
**FrAnChEsCa**